Of Course! They are welcome, but as you see I only open some slots during certain times since I don’t dedicate myself to drawing 100% of the day, my work absorbs my life, and I spend my time drawing my stuff and commissions during the night and the late hours out of pure masochistic desire XDDD. If you are interested look at my prices
Prices and style of my commissions here -->Commissions<--
Process for commissions and other questions
- If you are interested. Send me a note with ur request, not to a email please
- Depending of complexity of the drawing, we can negociate the price
- For several artworks, we can also negotiate the price
- The final artwork will have my signature as author. The final artwork is the client's property, for the use that he wants to give, I will be able to use the artwork like part of my personal portfolio, if u want to negotiate exclusive rights, we need to negotiate some extra fees, it's not cheap. Same for published artwork.
- All the commissions are digital and they are send via e-mail, or storage on my STASH.
- The payment is at advance.
- All the payments are via PAYPAL
- The work can delay among 1 week to 3 and half weeks, depending on the quantity of work that I have. remember I ALSO HAVE A LIFE! T.T
- When you send the payment, please include a note with your Deviantart user, is very important, because i have a lot notes and emails, and will be easy to search it.
- I prefer pinups, and character design, Hentai Stuff or any "other" stuff will be have extra cost.
The answer is… NO! I’m sorry guys, I now have a job that consumes half my life, and generally speaking I open commissions during certain times, but I don’t do art trades or requests. I don’t have much time, and I also have a life, I’m sorry if that sounds a little rude, but I hope that you all understand despite that I like to draw a lot, 90% of the time I like to draw my own things and not someone else’s ^^. If at sometime I do an art trade or request in my Deviant, it’s because the person with which I did the drawing is a friend of mine. Or I did the requesting. ^^ Thanks for understanding
Permission for use my artwork
NO! XDDDD, I’m sorry I don’t want to be rude, but NO! XDDDD, I love saying this…
, okay seriously now, the truth is no, I greatly don’t like others manipulating my work, and even less of those who tell me after they do it. If you want to use my drawings, send me a note and we will talk about it.
, and if you do it without telling me, at least give me credit and do not erase my signature. I have someones linearts, but some linearts are commissions, please dont use these, any drawing with "commission" word on title have a owner. Ask first.
MSN PSP Groups: Definitely NO! The truth is I don’t know what they do with the images, but I don’t want to know, and don’t waste your time sending e-mails about them, they are now received as SPAM, I appreciate that you like what I do, and I am flattered over it all since I am not professional, but I have no desire to donate my work for those kind of things, I already have some bad experiences.)Can i to share your artwork at Pinterest/Tumblr/Twitter/Whatever?? OF COURSE!!! share it and god will save a kitty :3
Technics and Tutorial
Well I started off as a traditional artist, but because of the advice of a good friend, that advised me to get myself a Wacom, Now all the work that I do is digital, I use Photoshop CS3, Flash MX(yeah MX
), and my beloved tablet Cintiq 12, YEAH!!!
Tutorials, only two..
If you want to discuss some businnes, my email for contact is email@example.com
, is no for single commissions(send me a notes for this, is more easy to track), or your big 1 million idea and you need free artwork. FacebookTwitterMechanical Killers Project
That’s all for now.
for the translation ^^, gracias mano!